After selecting Edit Personal Page from the home page you will have the ability to customize your personal fundraising page right from your fingertips. Please note that depending on the platform your organization is using to fundraise you may not have access to editing certain features.
If you are also a team captain, you will exclusively see a Team tab next to the Personal tab, where you will have the ability to edit your team page.
In these areas you can:
- Preview the Page in your browser.
- Add or Update Photo using an image from your phone’s photo library.
- Copy your Page Link to share with family and friends.
- Customize your Page Link to a simple, easy to remember link by clicking on the pencil icon and editing the URL.
- Share your Page to Facebook.
- Select Edit My Story or Edit Team Story to personalize your page and really make it your own. Do not forget to scroll up and hit the Save button.
Get creative with photo filters!
After taking a picture or uploading one from your camera roll, add a fun filter, the organization’s logo, or stickers. Then, save and share it or set it as your image on your personal fundraising page.
Step 1: After selecting the option to edit your personal or team page select Update Photo
Step 2: After taking your photo or uploading a photo from your camera roll, tap on Filters.
Step 3: Apply a filter, add icons, add an event specific logo and other fun enhancements.
Step 4: After you finish your creation, tap the download arrow in the lower right-hand corner.
Step 5: Select Update Photo