Peloton does not currently integrate with Boundless Fundraising Motion. However, if the Boundless Fundraising app allows users to connect to Strava then they can connect the Peloton Bike to Strava which will import into the Boundless Fundraising App.
You can automatically upload your Peloton activities to Strava.
*Uploading individual activities
Peloton bike or treadmill
Automatically Syncing your Peloton Activities to Strava
- Log into your existing Peloton account or, if you don’t have one, create a new account.
- Sign into your Peloton account on the bike.
- Tap the three dots in the bottom right of the screen.
- From the left navigation menu, select Social > Strava > Connected.
- Enter the email and password attached to your Strava account.
- Accept the permissions. Specifically, you’ll need to allow Peloton to Upload activities to your profile in order for activities to sync to Strava automatically.
Keep in mind, only future activities will be automatically uploaded to your Strava after you enable auto-post.
- You can change your automatic share preference from the menu (three dots) in the bottom-right corner of the home screen. Navigate Profile > Settings > Social > and deselect Automatically post my rides to Strava.
Syncing Individual Peloton Activities to Strava
There are two options to share once you’ve saved your Peloton activity:
- From the workout summary, tap the Share option to reveal the option to share to Strava.
- Tap Account in the bottom left your dashboard and select Workout History.
- Select the activity you would like to sync to your Strava account.
- Tap the Share icon in the top right of the activity details page and select Strava.
At this time Peloton is not available directly in the app. We do encourage users to link Peloton with Strava to see the intended function for motion. We are aware of the gap in communicating "Indoor Workouts" as labeled in the peloton app. Our team is working hard to fix this feature, but currently does not support that labeled workout.