If you would like to remove Activity Tracking from your mobile app, you can follow these directions:
1. From the home screen, tap Settings > Health > Data Access & Devices.
2. Locate the app in the list of Apps and tap on the app.
3. Tap "Turn All Categories Off".
You can verify this by returning to your app and tapping, "Get Active". You should now see a request to connect Apple Health.
1. Tap Settings > Google > Account Services > Google Fit.
2. Tap "Connect apps and devices".
3. Tap the mobile app you're using to track your activity data.
4. Tap "Disconnect".
5. Confirm by tapping "Disconnect" again when prompted.
You can verify the app is disconnected by returning to your app and selecting, "Get Active". You should now see a request to connect Google Fit.
Please note, this only turns off activity tracking from tracking new activity.