With the Schedule Messages section of the social tool, you can set up messages to automatically post to LinkedIn or Twitter. Just be sure to click on the social icons to ensure you are posting to your social channel(s).
*Please note that Facebook has been removed from scheduling due to new Facebook security rules. At this time, only Twitter and LinkedIn exist as options.
How to Schedule Messages:
- To choose which social channels, click on the Twitter or LinkedIn icons. When they are enabled, they will be highlighted in another color.
- To select all messages, just click on the checkbox next to “Select All Messages” and then scroll down to the bottom of the page to save your selection.
- Once one or more messages are selected, the language on the checkbox will change to “Deselect All Messages”. To unschedule all messages, just click on the checkbox and then scroll down to the bottom of the page to save your selection.
How to Select/Deselect One Message:
- To select a specific message, just click on the checkbox next to the message you’d like to schedule. Then scroll down to the bottom of the page to save your selection.
- To deselect any email that has been selected, re-click on the checkbox to deselect the email option and be sure to scroll down and click save.