Users can authenticate to Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn to grant access to the Boundless Fundraising Social app, and allow the app to post on behalf of the user. Without these permission settings and authentication, the app will not be able to post on behalf of users.
To authenticate please follow the steps outlined below.
1. Go to the "Social Channels tab"
2. Click on a social channel icon to start the authentication process
3. A pop up will appear asking the users to enter their login credentials
4. Once the login credentials have been entered and submitted the app will automatically connect with that account.
5. All postings made from the Boundless Fundraising Social App will post to the account that granted the permission settings.
* Users can authenticate to as many Social Channels as they would like.