During the installation process the Facebook application asks for permissions to post to Facebook on your behalf. These permissions are required in order for the application to send out the following posts: Donation made on your behalf; scheduled posts; donation of profile or cover photo; etc.
To disable permission for the app to post on your behalf, please follow the steps outlined below. Please note, however, that these messages are very successful in acquiring donations for your fundraising efforts.
1) If you click on the drop down menu in the top right hand corner
2) Scroll down and select Settings
3) On the left hand side you will see APPS, select this
4) Click on view all if you do not see the name of the app right away.
5) Once you see the app you are using click on "Edit Settings"
5. A window will open in which you will need to scroll down to find the "This app can:" section.
6. To the right of "Post," deselect the check mark in the blue circle.
7. Click "Save" at the bottom of the window.