If you are helping your children fundraise through Facebook, you do have the ability to install their app on your Facebook account. However, there can only be one instance of the app on a Facebook account at a time.
Additionally, the app cannot be installed on your Facebook account if it is already installed on the child's Facebook account. I must first be removed from the Child's Facebook account.
To uninstall an app, please follow these steps:
1. Log in to Facebook and go to the home page.
2. Click the down arrow in the top-right corner of the page, then click “Settings” in the drop down
3. Click “Apps” in the left column
4. Locate the app to remove. If you do not see the app in this list, click on “Show All” link at the bottom of the list.
5. Click the “x” icon to the right of the app name. (Curse the mouse over the app name to see the x)
6. Click “Remove” in the popup to remove the app
Then, to add the child's app to your account, please follow these steps:
1. Find the "Fundraise on Facebook" link the email associated with that child's event registration, or in their Participant Center or HQ. Click on the link and follow the steps to install the app.