You may receive this message for a couple of reasons, but it can usually be resolved by uninstalling and re-installing the app. If this does not resolve the issue, please let us know and we will gladly investigate further!
1. You may already have the app installed from a previous event and the app is preventing itself from being re-installed on your account. If this is the case, please try uninstalling and re-installing the app following these steps:
1. Log into Facebook and go to your home page.
2. Click the gear icon in the top-right corner of the page, then click "Account Settings" in the drop down menu.
3. Click "Apps" in the left column.
4. Locate the app you would like to remove. If you do not see the app in this list, click on "Show All Apps" link at the bottom of the list.
5. Click the "x" icon to the right of the app name.
6. Click "Remove" in the popup to remove the app.
7. Find the "Fundraise on Facebook" link you received in an email, or in your Participant Center or HQ. Click on the link to re-install the app.
2. Someone else's Facebook account was logged in when you selected your install link (this is especially common if you share a computer with someone else). The app will install on whatever Facebook account is logged in at the time. If this is the case, you will want to have the person mentioned in the error message as using your login credentials uninstall the app from their Facebook account and log off. Then, you can log into your account and try re-installing the app.