Even if your event is over it is recommended that you leave the Boundless Fundraising Facebook application installed because organizations will often leave fundraising open after the event so you can continue collecting donations post-event.
However, if you decide that uninstalling the application is best for you, please follow the uninstall directions below:
1. Log in to Facebook
2. Click the down arrow in the top-right corner of the page, then click “Settings” in the drop-down
3. When the new page opens, click “Apps” on the far left-side of the page.
4. Locate the app you wish to remove. If you do not see the app in this list, click on the “Show All” at the bottom of the list.
5. Hover over the app name to see the “x” icon that appears to the right of the app name.
6. Click on the "x" icon to remove the app
7. In the popup window click on the "remove" button to fully remove the app.
If you need to re-install the application, please access your Participant Center, HQ Page or other event registration materials that contain the Boundless Fundraising Facebook application installation links. This link can be found as a blue box with the words "Fundraise with Facebook."