Even if your event is over it is recommended that you leave the Boundless Fundraising Facebook application installed because organizations will often leave fundraising open after the event so you can continue collecting donations post-event.
However, if you decide that uninstalling the application is best for you, please follow the uninstall directions below:
1. Log in to Facebook and go to your home page.
2. Click the down arrow in the top-right corner of the page, then click “Settings” in the drop down
3. When the new page opens, click “Apps” on the far left-side.
4. Locate the app you wish to remove. If you do not see the app in this list, click on the “Show All” link at the bottom of the list.
5. Hover over the app and click the “x” icon that appears to the right of the app name.
6. Click “Remove” in the popup window to remove the app
If you need to re-install the application, please access your Participant Center, HQ Page or other event registration materials that contain the Boundless Fundraising Facebook application installation links. This link can be found as a blue box with the words "Fundraise with Facebook."